A set of vocabulary word wall cards related to Thanksgiving.
Print and Go Thanksgiving Words
Are you looking for an easy way to integrate a bit of Thanksgiving tradition and vocabulary building into your classroom lessons this year? We’ve got just the thing to help you out! Print and display these Thanksgiving word wall cards in your classroom.
How to use this teaching resource:
- Download, print, and cut out the 40 Thanksgiving words on cardstock.
- Display these themed vocabulary word wall cards in your visible learning classroom.
Alternatively, you can create a custom word wall with your own Thanksgiving vocabulary words! To do so, select the “Customize” button below the image. Add or delete the Thanksgiving words that you wish to choose in the text box, separated by commas.
- Select the type of font you would prefer from the drop-down box above.
- Click on the blue button and use the Teach Starter Studio to add a custom word list to the resource.
- Download and print your custom, themed word list.
Words for Thanksgiving Vocabulary Development
Grab a set of Thanksgiving words and display them in your classroom during the Thanksgiving season. Encourage your students to read, write, and discuss the different words and how they can be used to tell stories about their family’s Thanksgiving traditions. You could even make a game of it by calling out clues to the meanings of the words and then have your students call out or write down the word being described.