Students use these worksheets to reflect on what they learned in English, Math, Science, Health, Geography, and History.
Reflecting helps students to realize their successes throughout the year.
Reflections sheets include:
- What have I learned in English?
- What have I learned in Mathematics?
- What have I learned in History?
- What have I learned in Science?
- What have I learned in Health?
- What have I learned in Geography?
- What have I learned in Religion?
- What have I learned in Music?
- What have I learned in Italian?
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!