A soldier coloring sheet to use in a multitude of ways to celebrate Veterans Day.
Looking for a quick Veterans Day activity? Why not incorporate our versatile soldier coloring sheet into your activity. This resource includes both a boy and girl soldier.
- Students color in the soldier, and then write characteristics of a soldier around the outside.
- Students color in the soldier, cut it out, and create a Veterans Day card for a local veteran. Collect all of your students’ cards and send them to your local veterans hospital to brighten some veterans’ day!
- Students color in the solder, cut it out, and glue it on a piece of paper. Then, have them create a setting for their soldier. Once this is done, students can write a narrative that includes their soldier and setting. If you don’t have time for an entire narrative, why not have them write a journal entry written by their soldier that includes the setting they have created.
- Students color in the soldier and write what they learned about Veterans Day around the outside.
- Students color in the soldier and write things they would like to remember this Veterans Day around the outside.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!