A worksheet used to check the students’ knowledge of working scientifically.
The educational worksheet covers:
- identifying investigable questions
- making predictions based on prior knowledge
- using equipmentsafely
- making and recording accurate observations
- organizing data in tables and graphs
- identifying patterns in data
- suggesting explanations for observations
- comparing findings with predictions
- giving reasons for fair/unfair tests
- communicating observations and findings.
An answer sheet has been included with a guide for student answers.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!