A worksheet used to check the students’ knowledge of working scientifically.
The educational worksheet covers:
- identifying investigable questions
- making predictions based on prior knowledge
- using equipmentsafely
- making and recording accurate observations
- organizing data in tables and graphs
- identifying patterns in data
- suggesting explanations for observations
- comparing findings with predictions
- giving reasons for fair/unfair tests
- communicating observations and findings.
An answer sheet has been included with a guide for student answers.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!