Working Scientifically Knowledge Check Worksheet
A worksheet used to check the students’ knowledge of working scientifically.
The educational worksheet covers:
- identifying investigable questions
- making predictions based on prior knowledge
- using equipment safely
- making and recording accurate observations
- organizing data in tables and graphs
- identifying patterns in data
- suggesting explanations for observations
- comparing findings with predictions
- giving reasons for fair/unfair tests
- communicating observations and findings.
An answer sheet has been included with a guide for student answers.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Easily share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues using the links below.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics...
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!