A self reflection worksheet for teachers to use at the end of the school year.
Use this teaching resource as a teacher reflection of the past year when setting personal goals and celebrating achievements.
Teachers use the worksheet to reflect and respond to the following questions:
- What was your greatest achievement this year?
- What was your happiest moment with your students this year?
- What would you have done differently this year?
- What was your biggest struggle or cause of stress this year?
- What could you do to make next year easier?
- What will be your number one goal for next year?