A set of 4 encouraging certificates to motivate students on test day.
Hand these Testing Encouragement Certificates to students on days when they are expected to take place in an important test or assessment task.
Provide students with encouragement by handing them a certificate prior to, during or at the end of the test.
Print, cut then laminate each certificate before handing them to your students.
Suggestions for using these certificates include:
- Hand a certificate to each student as they walk into the classroom on test day.
- Leave a certificate on each students’ desk for when they arrive.
- Hand a certificate to each student when handing out the test paper.
- Hand a certificate to each student after they have completed the test.
- Accompanying the certificates with a small encouragement gift, such as a pencil or sweet treat.
Choose from the following encouragement messages:
- Take your time and do your best!
- You’re a persistence champion.
- You’re almost there… Don’t give up!
- You stuck with it and got there!
A black and white version of this resource is available.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!