Create a magical behaviour management strategy in your classroom with a daily 'Mystery Student'.
Have you been struggling with the behaviour of your class?
This fun and exciting behaviour management idea may just be what you have been searching for!
How do these resources work?
- Each morning, a student’s name is randomly picked and placed under the crystal ball.
- Only the teacher will know whose name is under the crystal ball.
- During the day, the Mystery Student will be able to gain magical points (tracked on the magical points tracker) by doing the right thing and displaying positive behaviour choices.
- Each time the teacher sees the Mystery Student doing the right thing, they will colour in a star on the magical points tracker. But, the students still don’t know who it is…
- At the end of the day, if the Mystery Student has all of their magical stars coloured, they will be recognised as the Magical Mystery Student.
- The Mystery Student will also be awarded a star for their Magical Book of Tricks sticker book and a certificate.
Go on… make your classroom magical with this awesome behaviour management idea.
For more about this awesome behaviour management strategy, check out our blog.