A teaching resource pack of cut-out decorations, posters, games, PowerPoint presentations and worksheets about the past and present.
Use this teaching resource pack when looking at past and present and changes in the community.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Past and Present – Title Poster
- Past, Present and Future Poster
- Past And Present Scene Posters
- Past and Present Page Borders
- Past and Present – Cut-out Decorations
- Past and Present Word Wall Vocabulary
- Daily Life – Past and Present
- Continuity and Change Worksheets
- Toys – Past, Present and Future PowerPoint
- Transport – Past, Present and Future PowerPoint
- Communication – Past, Present and Future PowerPoint
- Then and Now – Toy Dominoes
- Transport Then and Now – Memory Game
- Old vs New Communication Devices – Sorting Activity
- Describing Toys Past and Present – Worksheet
- Comparing Toys from Past to Present – Worksheet
- Transport Then and Now – Worksheet
- Transport Changing Over Time – Timeline Worksheet
- Communication Then and Now – Worksheet
- Communication Changes Over Time Worksheet
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Key Stage 1 (KS1) covers students in Year 1 and Year 2.
Pupils should develop an awareness of the past, using common words and phrases relating to the passing of time. They should know where the people and events they study fit within a chronological framework and identify similarities and differences bet...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!