A collection of activities to curate into a split class / fast finisher booklet.
Use this collection of activities when your students need to go to another classroom or for those that have finished their work early.
Print each of the sheets and then photocopy them back to back to make a booklet.
Two versions of the front cover have been provided, one with Split Class and the other with Fast Finisher as the title.
Some of the resources have multiple pages, so you may like to just choose one or two of the pages to add into the booklet.
The activities have been selected to not only be educational but fun too!
- Split Class/Fast Finisher Booklet Front Cover - Students with Hands Up
- Personal Recounts Worksheet - My Wonderful Weekend
- Addition Strategies Worksheet
- 1–120 Number Charts With Missing Numbers
- Comprehension - Family Day At The Beach
- Rhetorical Questions Worksheet
- Roll to Create a Superhero Character
- Connecting Compound Words Worksheet
- Grid Symmetry Drawing - Cat
- Dot-to-Dot Drawing - Numbers by 2 - Anchor