A collection of activities to curate into a split class / fast finisher booklet.
Use this collection of activities when your students need to go to another classroom or for those that have finished their work early.
Print each of the sheets and then photocopy them back to back to make a booklet.
Two versions of the front cover have been provided, one with Split Class and the other with Fast Finisher as the title.
Some of the resources have multiple pages, so you may like to just choose one or two of the pages to add into the booklet.
The activities have been selected to not only be educational but fun too!
- Split Class/Fast Finisher Booklet Front Cover - Mandalay Pattern 2
- Grid Symmetry Drawing - Crab
- Pattern Colouring In (Version 2)
- Colour by Number - 2, 3, 5, 10 Multiplication
- Verb Past Tense Worksheet
- Distinguishing Between Fact and Opinion - Comprehension Task
- Persuasive Writing Worksheet - Would You Rather?
- Roll to Create a Treasure Map
- Nature-Inspired Gratitude Writing Prompt Sheets
- Number Wordsearch with Solution - 1
- Origami Penguin Step-By-Step Instructions