Use this weekly active learning guide to get students up and moving in the middle primary classroom.
What better way to get your students active in the classroom than with these daily activities?
Use this editable active learning guide to lead your Year 3 and Year 4 students through activities that get them up and moving. We have assigned each day of the week a different learning area:
- Mondays we are ‘Moving in Mathematics‘
- Tuesdays it is ‘Grammar on the Go’
- Wednesdays we have ‘Physical Phonics‘
- Thursdays we are ‘Speeding Around Spelling‘
- Fridays it is ‘Vocabulary with Vigour’.
Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s get your students moving!
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.