A set of visually striking and informative posters about the planets of our solar system.
Use these posters when exploring and researching the planets of the solar system.
The Planets of the Solar System 🪐
Print these posters and display them in the classroom as an engaging learning resource. Each poster contains:
- a photographic image of the planet
- data detailing its characteristics
- average temperature
- average distance from the sun
- number of moons
- rotation time
- orbit/revolution time
- main composition
- whether it has a ring system or not
- extra information that will provide students with a body of knowledge for each celestial object.
Create a Solar System Display
These posters would be a wonderful addition to your classroom’s solar system display when exploring the Earth and Space Sciences aspect of the curriculum.
Team these posters with the following resources to add to your display and your students’ understanding.
A printable solar system craft activity for kids.
A cut and paste activity where students make a mini solar system book.
A mathematics investigation about number and the scale of the solar system, embedded in a real-world context.