A poster to display in the classroom to encourage students to use the five Tool Kit resilience strategies.
Print and laminate the poster to display and refer to when introducing the five Tool Kit resilience strategies:
- Ignore – Pretend that you don’t care and go and find a good friend.
- Friendly Talk – Use a confident voice and say: “I don’t like that. Please stop”.
- Walk Away – Turn your back and walk away.
- Powerful Talk – Use a strong, confident voice and say:”I want you to stop it, now”.
- Report – Tell a teacher or carer who will help you to work it out.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!