A poster to display in the classroom to encourage students to use the five Tool Kit resilience strategies.
Print and laminate the poster to display and refer to when introducing the five Tool Kit resilience strategies:
- Ignore – Pretend that you don’t care and go and find a good friend.
- Friendly Talk – Use a confident voice and say: “I don’t like that. Please stop”.
- Walk Away – Turn your back and walk away.
- Powerful Talk – Use a strong, confident voice and say:”I want you to stop it, now”.
- Report – Tell a teacher or carer who will help you to work it out.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!