6 Posters representing the 5 Cs of Citizenship.
- Consideration- Think about other people’s feelings
- Care- for others and property
- Cooperation- Work together
- Courtesy- Use good manners and speak politely
- Commitment- Finish what you start
A set of 20 task cards to use when teaching students about empathy.
A resource to help younger students reflect upon inappropriate behaviour.
A resource to help students reflect upon inappropriate behaviour.
A motivational note to thank students for keeping their desk tidy.
A poster explaining the THINK strategy.
An interactive virtual reward chart to motivate your students during online learning or in the regular classroom.
A poster showing 10 expectations for students during remote learning.
A checklist to remind students of successful strategies for independent working.
A set of posters to use when learning about good listening skills.
A classroom display to use when working on social-emotional skills.