A collection of templates and resources to help create an organisational folder for students.
Use this organisation folder with students who require additional support with routines, choices and goals.
Separate the folder into sections based on the needs of the student. The main cover and divider tabs are editable allowing the folder to be customised.
A visual timetable that can be tailored to the student’s preferred style. Multiple timetable resources are included in this resource pack.
A template used to outline choices in specific scenarios. It also provides the student options to move towards making a positive choice.
A rewards system to be used when the student makes a positive choice.
A section to hold the student’s workbooks.
Recurring social stories that can be referred to through the school day.
Chill Out Passes
Passes that students can use when they identify that they need to have a break and take some time to refocus.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- My Organisation Folder – Cover and Dividers
- Visual Daily Timetable and Equipment – Desk Strip
- Visual First-Then Schedule
- Choice A or B? – Template
- Visual Reward Chart
- Social Stories – Rules for School
- Social Stories – A Change in My Day
- Social Stories – Doing My School Work
- Social Stories – Waiting for My Turn To Talk
- Social Stories – Making a Good Choice
- Social Stories – Morning Classroom Routine
- Social Stories – Afternoon Classroom Routine
- Chill Out Passes
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!