A comprehensive collection of simple machines teaching resources including educational posters, classroom decorations, word wall templates, page borders, worksheets and activities for you to mix and match with your class.
Simple machines make work easier for us by allowing us to push or pull over increased distances.
This teaching resource pack is in no particular order and is designed for you to mix and match the resources you would like to use in your classroom.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Simple Machines – Title Posters
- Simple Machines Display Posters
- Simple Machines – 3 Classes of Levers
- Drawing Simple Machines
- Using Simple Machines – Worksheet
- Make a Dinosaur Long-Arm Activity
- Simple Machines Super Challenge – Inquiry Task
- Simple Machines Word Wall
- Simple Machines Page Border
- Simple Machines Sorting Activity
- Simple Machines Cut-Out Examples
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Key Stage 1 (KS1) covers students in Year 1 and Year 2.
The principal focus of science teaching in key stage 1 is to enable pupils to experience and observe phenomena, looking more closely at the natural and humanly-constructed world around them. They should be encouraged to be curious and ask questions a...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!