This 33 page simple machines resource pack includes educational posters, classroom decorations, word wall templates, page borders, worksheets and activities for you to mix and match with your class.
Simple machines make work easier for us by allowing us to push or pull over increased distances.
This teaching resource pack is in no particular order and is designed for you to mix and match the resources you would like to use in your classroom.
- Simple machines title pages
- Simple machines display poster
- What are simple machines poster (lower grades)
- What are simple machines poster (upper grades)
- The 3 classes of levers poster
- A set of 6 definitions and uses for simple machines worksheets
- Draw some simple machines worksheet
- Using simple machines worksheets (2 pages, and answer key)
- Label the simple machines worksheet (2 pages)
- Make a long-arm dinosaur lever activity template
- Simple machines super challenge
- Simple machines word wall / name tag / classroom labels template
- Simple machines blank page border poster
- Simple machines sort game (including mat and 34 tiles)
- 36 cut-out decorations with real-world examples of simple machines
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!