A collection of activities to curate into a split class / fast finisher booklet.
Use this collection of activities when your students need to go to another classroom or for those that have finished their work early.
Print each of the sheets and then photocopy them back to back to make a booklet.
Two versions of the front cover have been provided, one with Split Class and the other with Fast Finisher as the title.
Some of the resources have multiple pages, so you may like to just choose one or two of the pages to add into the booklet.
The activities have been selected to not only be educational but fun too!
- Frog in a Pond - Colour by Numbers
- Split Class/Fast Finisher Booklet Front Cover - Cat at Desk
- Pre-Handwriting Worksheets
- Initial Letter Colouring Worksheet
- Dot-to-Dot Drawing - Alphabet - Dinosaur
- 1-9 Number and Value Match-Up Worksheet
- Numbers in the Environment - Number Hunt Worksheet
- Number Sequencing 1 to 20 - Worksheet
- How Many Eyes? - Alien Counting Worksheet
- Tiger Colouring in Sheet