A collection of activities to curate into a split class / fast finisher booklet.
Use this collection of activities when your students need to go to another classroom or for those that have finished their work early.
Print each of the sheets and then photocopy them back to back to make a booklet.
Two versions of the front cover have been provided, one with Split Class and the other with Fast Finisher as the title.
Some of the resources have multiple pages, so you may like to just choose one or two of the pages to add into the booklet.
The activities have been selected to not only be educational but fun too!
- Split Class/Fast Finisher Booklet Front Cover - Cat at Desk
- Pre-Handwriting Worksheets
- Number Sequencing 1 to 20 - Worksheet
- Numbers in the Environment - Number Hunt Worksheet
- Dot-to-Dot Drawing - Alphabet - Dinosaur
- How Many Eyes? - Alien Counting Worksheet
- 1-9 Number and Value Match-Up Worksheet
- Frog in a Pond - Colour by Numbers
- Tiger Colouring in Sheet
- Initial Letter Colouring Worksheet