A collection of activities to curate into a split class / fast finisher booklet.
Use this collection of activities when your students need to go to another classroom or for those that have finished their work early.
Print each of the sheets and then photocopy them back to back to make a booklet.
Two versions of the front cover have been provided, one with Split Class and the other with Fast Finisher as the title.
Some of the resources have multiple pages, so you may like to just choose one or two of the pages to add into the booklet.
The activities have been selected to not only be educational but fun too!
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Pre-Handwriting Worksheets
- Number Sequencing 1 to 20 – Worksheet
- Numbers in the Environment – Number Hunt Worksheet
- Dot-to-Dot Drawing – Alphabet – Dinosaur
- How Many Eyes? – Alien Counting Worksheet
- 1-9 Number and Value Match-Up Worksheet
- Frog in a Pond – Colour by Numbers
- Writing Numbers 0-20 – Dotted Font
- Tiger Colouring in Sheet
- Split Class/Fast Finisher Booklet Front Cover – Cat at Desk
- Initial Letter Colouring Worksheet
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!