A set of nine worksheets where students demonstrate their understanding of various 2D shapes.
A one-stop-shop for consolidating understanding of 2D shapes and their properties.
Students complete the activities on the worksheets which include:
- Trace It: Trace over dotted versions of the shape.
- Write It: Write the name of the shape.
- Finish It: Complete the outline of each shape.
- Slide It, Flip It, Turn It: Draw the example shape with these transformations applied.
- Complete It: Finish the sentence by writing in the correct number of corners and edges.
- Find It: Identify the focus shape among a group of others.
Shapes included are:
Print pages individually or make up a booklet that students can complete over multiple maths lessons.