Forty-five celebrations related vocabulary cards for a word wall.
How to use thisteaching resource:
- Print, cut and laminate, then write your vocabulary words on the cards.
- Display these themedvocabulary word wall cardsin yourvisible learning classroom.
Alternatively, you can create a custom, printable word wall:
- Select the school font you need from the drop-down box above.
- Click on the blue button and use theTeach Starter Studioto add a custom word list to the resource.
- Download and print your custom, themed word list.
celebrations, birthday, celebrate, birthday party, Christmas Eve, Easter, Christmas, anniversary, wedding, New Years Eve, carnival, New Year, christening, Good Friday, event, Lent, graduate, baptism, gift, honeymoon, retire, Halloween, bar mitzvah, parade, festive, season, Thanksgiving, balloons, be born, Mardi Gras, ribbon, wreath, procession, festival, present, birthcertificate, costume, greeting card, get married, fasting, bank holiday, reception, fancy dress, Ramadan, Passover and pancake day.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!