A fun and interactive way to encourage positivity and growth mindset in your classroom.
This template includes the following:
- Positive Thoughts For the Week Template
- Positivity Post Box Label
- Positivity Post Box Postcard Templates.
- Display and discuss one of our [FREE] Positivity Posters on the Positive Thoughts For the Week Template.
- Create a Positivity Post Box by using a cardboard box and attaching the Positivity Post Box Label. Make a small slot for the post.
- Encourage your students to share examples of positivity in action by recording their experiences on a postcard and posting their mail.
- At the end of the week reflect on your students’ success by collecting and sharing the post.
Read our blog Positivity Posters | Putting Words in to Actions for more great ideas on encouraging positivity and growth mindset for your students.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!