A fun and interactive way to encourage positivity and growth mindset in your classroom.
This template includes the following:
- Positive Thoughts For the Week Template
- Positivity Post Box Label
- Positivity Post Box Postcard Templates.
- Display and discuss one of our [FREE] Positivity Posters on the Positive Thoughts For the Week Template.
- Create a Positivity Post Box by using a cardboard box and attaching the Positivity Post Box Label. Make a small slot for the post.
- Encourage your students to share examples of positivity in action by recording their experiences on a postcard and posting their mail.
- At the end of the week reflect on your students’ success by collecting and sharing the post.
Read our blog Positivity Posters | Putting Words in to Actions for more great ideas on encouraging positivity and growth mindset for your students.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!