A fun and interactive way to encourage positivity and growth mindset in your classroom.
This template includes the following:
- Positive Thoughts For the Week Template
- Positivity Post Box Label
- Positivity Post Box Postcard Templates.
- Display and discuss one of our [FREE] Positivity Posters on the Positive Thoughts For the Week Template.
- Create a Positivity Post Box by using a cardboard box and attaching the Positivity Post Box Label. Make a small slot for the post.
- Encourage your students to share examples of positivity in action by recording their experiences on a postcard and posting their mail.
- At the end of the week reflect on your students’ success by collecting and sharing the post.
Read our blog Positivity Posters | Putting Words in to Actions for more great ideas on encouraging positivity and growth mindset for your students.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!