Three random partner wheel templates for randomly assigning pairs of 16, 12 and 8 students.
Use these classroom templates when assigning partners randomly.
Instructions for Use:
- In each of the spaces, add a student’s name.
- Cut out the two wheels.
- Join the two wheels together in the centre, using a brass fastener.
- Choose a student’s name from the outer wheel at random and line it up with another student‘s name (randomly chosen) on the Partners wheel. The other students’ partners will reveal themselves.
- For more combinations, you might like to create several wheels with the students’ names in alternate positions.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- 16 Pairs - Color
- 12 Pairs - Color
- 8 Pairs - Color
- 16 Pairs - Black And White
- 12 Pairs - Black And White
- 8 Pairs - Black And White
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!