An educational fact sheet introducing the students to the R.E.R.U.N. method for writing a scientific conclusion.
The R.E.R.U.N. method of writing a scientific conclusion is based on the following:
- Restate – What was the aim of the experiment?
- Explain – What was the experiment trying to find out?
- Results – What are the results of the experiment?
- Uncertainty – What were the uncertainties, errors or uncontrolled variables?
- New – What did you learn and how can you take this knowledge further?
Use this resource in conjunction with
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!