A 46 page Resource Pack about the human body and the impacts of exercise and healthy eating.
The Look Inside the Human Body Teaching Resource Pack pack includes:
- A Look Inside the Human Body poster / title page
- Medical Word Wall
- How a thermometer works poster
- Blood pressure monitor diagram
- Lung capacity activity (Draw and label a simple device that will assist in measuring lung capacity. Explain how it works.)
- 2 x pulse rate observation activities
- The skin diagram
- Fashion and function activity (Design and make a fashion accessory that will promote behaviour to avoid skin cancer.)
- 6 x human body posters (respiratory system, circulatory system, skeletal system, muscular system, digestive system, nervous system)
- What is an X-ray poster
- Eat Well Guide Poster
- Food journal worksheet2 x exercise journal worksheet
- 3 x survey worksheets
- 4 x types of graphs posters (picture graph, pie chart, line graph, bar graph)
- 8 x graph worksheets
- Advertising strategies poster
- 2 x advertising and building healthy habits activities
- Healthy synonyms poster
- 2 x digestive system colouring worksheet
- 2 x respiratory system colouring worksheet
- circulatory system colouring sheet
Please note: This is a large file and may take a little longer to download depending on your internet connection.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!