Thanks to Jessica from @teachlearncreate for this fantastic art idea! Head on over and like her Instagram page for further awesome classroom activities and ideas!
What you need:
- Art paper
- Permanent marker
- Coloured crepe paper
What to do:
- First, draw the shape of the branches with pencil and draw over it with black permanent marker.
- Then, layer the squares of crepe paper over the top.
- Wet the crepe paper with a brush and water.
- Let the crepe paper dry and then gently remove the crepe paper.
- Finally, roll balls of white and pink crepe paper and glue onto the branches to form the cherry blossom flowers.
We want your Art Ideas!!
Do you have some amazing art pieces you have done with your students? We want to hear from you! Let us know what you’ve got in the comments below…