Christmas craft activity ideas are already doing the rounds! Can you believe it?
No need to spend hours searching for awesome Christmas craft ideas, we have you covered!
Introducing the Funky Reindeer! (#funkyreindeer)
Your students will love creating this Christmas craft activity! Plus, it will keep them quiet for a while – a bonus for this time of year!
Here’s how to do it:
- Download our [FREE] Fun Reindeer Craft Template and print it on white paper.
- Trace the outline of the reindeer with a black marker.
- Choose either straight lines in each section or different patterns. I would suggest lead pencil first and then when the artist is happy, they can go over their lines with a black marker.
- Then, colour in the reindeer’s sunglasses and Christmas hat. The brighter the better!
- Cut out the sunglasses, Christmas hat and the Reindeer.
- Glue the Reindeer onto coloured card.
- Then, glue the sunglasses and Christmas hat over the top.
- Display and admire!
Check out how to complete this craft by watching the video: