A set of seven posters to display in the classroom when learning about different climate types.
This set of educational posters includes information on the following climate types:
- Arid (dry)
- Continental (subarctic)
- Highland (alpine)
- Polar (ice cap)
- Temperate (moderate)
A map of the world’s climate zones is also included.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Map of the World’s Climate Zones
- Climate Types of the World Poster – Tropical Climates
- Climate Types of the World Poster – Temperate Climates
- Climate Types of the World Poster – Polar Climates
- Climate Types of the World Poster – Highland Climates
- Climate Types of the World Poster – Continental Climates
- Climate Types of the World Poster – Arid Climates
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Key Stage 1 (KS1) covers students in Year 1 and Year 2.
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
Pupils should develop knowledge about the world, the United Kingdom and their locality. They should understand basic subject-specific vocabulary relating to human and physical geography and begin to use geographical skills, including first-hand obser...
Pupils should extend their knowledge and understanding beyond the local area to include the United Kingdom and Europe, North and South America. This will include the location and characteristics of a range of the world’s most significant human and ...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!