Five posters showing different scenarios for students and teachers to use while investigating inference and prediction.
These posters will inspire the students to observe and discuss what is happening in each image and make predictions and infer on events within.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- The Animal Games Inference Scenario Poster
- Ducks in Space Inference Scenario Poster
- The Fishes’ Market Inference Scenario Poster
- The Elegant Express Inference Scenario Poster
- The Secret Society of Vegetable Venerators Inference Scenario Poster
- Inference Scenario – The Animal Games Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – Ducks in Space Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – The Elegant Express Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – The Fishes’ Market Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – The Secret Society of Vegetable Venerators Worksheet
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Communication, language and literacy
English has a pre-eminent place in education and in society. A high-quality education in English will teach pupils to speak and write fluently so that they can communicate their ideas and emotions to others and through their reading and listening, ot...
By the beginning of year 3, pupils should be able to read books written at an age-appropriate interest level. They should be able to read them accurately and at a speed that is sufficient for them to focus on understanding what they read rather than ...
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
- Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Key Stage 1 (KS1) covers students in Year 1 and Year 2.
Children read and understand simple sentences. They use phonic knowledge to decode regular words and read them aloud accurately. They also read some common irregular words. They demonstrate understanding when talking with others about what they...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!