A comprehensive resource pack to use with your class when studying a class novel.
From predicting the plot to analysing the characters, help your students pull apart a story with these educational worksheets.
Read more about these exciting resources in our blog Fun with Literature: Novel Study Activities for Any Story.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Novel Study – Chapter Summary Worksheet
- Novel Study – Alternate Story Ending Worksheet
- Novel Study – Points of View Worksheet
- Novel Study – How Thinking Changes Worksheet
- Novel Study – Important Events Worksheet
- Novel Study – Create a New Cover Worksheet
- Novel Study – Making Predictions Worksheet
- Novel Study – Character Map Worksheet
- Novel Study Activity Book Cover Page
- Novel Study – Draw a Scene Worksheet
- Book Review Worksheet
- Narrative Plot Structure Template
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
By the beginning of year 5, pupils should be able to read aloud a wider range of poetry and books written at an age-appropriate interest level with accuracy and at a reasonable speaking pace. They should be able to read most words effortlessly and to...
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!