Is your writing 4 star writing? Ensure your students are double checking their work with these four stars.
Four Star writing includes:
- Capital letter to start the sentence.
- Stretching the word and writing the sounds.
- Finger spaces between the words.
- Full stop to end the sentence.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
Children use their phonic knowledge to write words in ways which match their spoken sounds. They also write some irregular common words. They write simple sentences which can be read by themselves and others. Some words are spelt correctly and o...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!