A mini booklet to assist younger students in learning about octagons.
The students are required to:
- trace the shape and draw the word
- draw 3 different octagons of different sizes
- find and colour the octagons.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Communication, language and literacy
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Shape, space and measures
Children use everyday language to talk about size, weight, capacity, position, distance, time and money to compare quantities and objects and to solve problems. They recognise, create and describe patterns. They explore characteristics of every...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!