A worksheet to consolidate your students’ understanding of state changes from solid to liquid and liquid to solid.
Students are required to:
- define matter
- identify various substances as solid or liquid
- predict how solids and liquids might respond to a change in temperature
- explain how solids change into liquids
- explain how liquids change into solids.
Answers for teachers are provided.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of science teaching in lower key stage 2 is to enable pupils to broaden their scientific view of the world around them. They should do this through exploring, talking about, testing and developing ideas about everyday phenomena an...
- States of matter
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!