A fun and creative way to learn about how adjectives can be used to describe a character's appearance and personality.
This teaching resource is ideal to use in the classroom when reading, deconstructing and responding to Literature.
After enjoying a shared reading experience of a Fairy Tale, Traditional Tale or other text of your choice:
- discuss how adjectives are used to give information about characters in the story
- identify adjectives within the text
- brainstorm adjectives that describe your chosen character
- complete the steps to create a character concertina
- make a vibrant classroom display.