A cyber safety poster to help the students understand correct online behaviour.
This is part of a three poster set highlighting safe and appropriate behaviours when interacting online.
Use this teaching resource when introducing online presence and digital citizenship to your class.
Points raised in this poster include:
- Always be a good online citizen – be helpful and kind.
- Never share any of your friends’ photos or information.
- Always tell a trusted adult if you ever feel uncomfortable.
- Never share your details online – nothing is private on the Internet!
- Always check with a parent or teacher before downloading.
- Never respond to or send mean messages – tell someone instead.
- Always follow your teacher or parents’ own rules when online.
Use this resource in conjunction with: