A cyber safety poster to help the students understand correct online behaviour.
This is part of a three poster set highlighting safe and appropriate behaviours when interacting online.
Use this teaching resource when introducing online presence and digital citizenship to your class.
Points raised in this poster include:
- Always be a good online citizen – be helpful and kind.
- Never share any of your friends’ photos or information.
- Always tell a trusted adult if you ever feel uncomfortable.
- Never tell secrets online – nothing is private on the Internet!
- Always check with a parent or teacher before downloading.
- Never respond to or send mean messages – tell someone instead.
- Always follow your teacher or parents’ own rules when online.
Use this resource in conjunction with:
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Technologies > Digital Technologies > Foundation to Year 2 > Digital Technologies Processes and Production Skills > ACTDIP005
Explore how people safely use common information systems to meet information, communication and recreation needsElaborationssharing and describing ways that common information systems can be used to m...
- Technologies > Digital Technologies > Years 3 and 4 > Digital Technologies Processes and Production Skills > ACTDIP013
Plan, create and communicate ideas and information independently and with others, applying agreed ethical and social protocolsElaborationsconsidering ways of managing the use of social media to mainta...
- Technologies > Digital Technologies > Years 5 and 6 > Digital Technologies Processes and Production Skills > ACTDIP022
Plan, create and communicate ideas and information, including collaboratively online, applying agreed ethical, social and technical protocolsElaborationsapplying practices that support the organisatio...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!