A fun interactive way for your students to get to know each other at the beginning of a school year.
This resource includes a spinner and 18 different icebreaker activities.
How to use this resource:
- Print and cut out the spinner and arrow.
- Attach the arrow to the spinner using a split pin.
- Display the icebreaker activity cards on a wall in your classroom.
- Pick a student to spin the spinner.
- As a class, students need to pick which icebreaker activity they are going to play by matching the colour of the spinner to the colour of the borders on the task cards.
- If there are two activities with the same colour border, students can vote as a class.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!