A fun interactive way for your students to get to know each other at the beginning of the school year.
Are you looking for fun activities to use with your students at the beginning of the school year? This set of 18 icebreaker activity cards and spinner is just what you need!
How to use this resource:
- Print and cut out the spinner and arrow.
- Attach the arrow to the spinner using a brass brad.
- Display the icebreaker activity cards on a wall in your classroom.
- Pick a student to spin the spinner.
- As a class, students will pick which icebreaker activity to play by matching the color of the spinner to the color of the borders on the task cards.
- If there are two activities with the same color border, students can vote as a class.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.
Wonderful indeed! Thank you very much!
Hi Dilorom, thanks for the positive feedback! Have a great day, Holly.