A fun interactive way for your students to get to know each other at the beginning of the school year.
Are you looking for fun activities to use with your students at the beginning of the school year? This set of 18 icebreaker activity cards and spinner is just what you need!
How to use this resource:
- Print and cut out the spinner and arrow.
- Attach the arrow to the spinner using a brass brad.
- Display the icebreaker activity cards on a wall in your classroom.
- Pick a student to spin the spinner.
- As a class, students will pick which icebreaker activity to play by matching the color of the spinner to the color of the borders on the task cards.
- If there are two activities with the same color border, students can vote as a class.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!