A printable kindness reflection mini book template for kids.
An adorable mini book template to get your students thinking about all of the ways to be kind to others, themselves and the planet.
- Listing random acts of kindness.
- Drawing a picture of what kindness looks like.
- Writing a list of build-ups for a friend.
- Writing a list of personal affirmations.
- Writing down ways you can be kind to the environment.
A gorgeous end of year activity or beginning of year activity.
For younger students, it is recommended to print this on an A3 sheet of paper so that the writing space is a little bigger.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.