A printable kindness reflection mini booklet.
An adorable mini book template to get your students thinking about all of the ways to be kind to others, themselves, and the planet.
- listing random acts of kindness
- drawing a picture of what kindness looks like
- writing a list of build-ups for a friend
- writing a list of personal affirmations
- writing down ways you can be kind to the environment.
This works great as an end of year or beginning of year activity.
To make the mini booklets:
- Print the mini booklets at their ‘actual’ size and do not reduce or enlarge it. This will ensure the page edges line up without trimming. It may not look right in print preview, but ‘actual size’ is the best way to print it.
- Once printed, fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal and vertical lines.
- Open the piece of paper and then refold again along the middle vertical line.
- Cut the dotted line.
- Open the piece of paper and then refold the paper in half along the middle horizontal line.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form a mini-book.