Reflect on kindness with this student mini booklet.
💖 Be Kind
An adorable mini-book template to get your students thinking about all of the ways to be kind to others, themselves, and the planet.
Some of the activities include:
- listing random acts of kindness
- drawing a picture of what kindness looks like
How to make the mini booklets:
- Print the mini booklets at their “actual’ size” and do not reduce or enlarge it. This will ensure the page edges line up without trimming. It may not look right in print preview, but ‘actual size’ is the best way to print it.
- Once printed, fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal and vertical lines.
- Open the piece of paper and then refold it again along the middle vertical line.
- Cut the dotted line.
- Open the piece of paper and then refold the paper in half along the middle horizontal line.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form a mini-book.
Before You Download
This resource prints as a PDF. Use the dropdown arrow on the Download button to choose between the color or black and white version.