A printable kindness reflection mini book template for kids.
An adorable mini book template to get your students thinking about all of the ways to be kind to others, themselves and the planet.
- Listing random acts of kindness.
- Drawing a picture of what kindness looks like.
- Writing a list of build-ups for a friend.
- Writing a list of personal affirmations.
- Writing down ways you can be kind to the environment.
A gorgeous end of year activity or beginning of year activity.
For younger students, it is recommended to print this on an A3 sheet of paper so that the writing space is a little bigger.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!