A wreath template for students to decorate and use as part of a class display.
Use this teaching resource as part of your classroom’s Remembrance Day activities.
Choose from two black and white templates:
- Children colour and decorate the template to create a classroom display.
- Children colour in each individual poppy, wreath, leaves and signs, then cut out each item.
- Ask the children to glue the poppies, leaves and the sign onto the wreath.
- Use the wreath to create a classroom or school display.
- Alternatively, use the poppies as an outline to draw onto red paper, then attach onto the wreath.