A wreath template for students to decorate and use as part of a class display.
Choose from two black and white templates:
- Children colour and decorate the template to create a classroom display.
- Children colour in each individual poppy, wreath, leaves and signs, then cut out each item.
- Ask the children to glue the poppies, leaves and the sign onto the wreath.
- Use the wreath to create a classroom or school display.
- Alternatively, use the poppies as an outline to draw onto red paper, then attach onto the wreath.
Australian Curriculum alignment
Days and weeks celebrated or commemorated in Australia (including Australia Day, Anzac Day, and National Sorry Day) and the importance of symbols and emblems
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!