An educational poster introducing the students to the R.E.R.U.N. method for writing a scientific conclusion.
The R.E.R.U.N. method of writing a scientific conclusion is based on the following:
- Restate – What was the aim of the experiment?
- Explain – What was the experiment trying to find out?
- Results – What are the results of the experiment?
- Uncertainty – What were the uncertainties, errors or uncontrolled variables?
- New – What did you learn and how can you take this knowledge further?
Use this resource in conjunction with
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
by Victoria (Teach Starter) Feb 14th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!