A fun, hands-on activity using dice and a chart to create a crazy creature.
- Roll the dice and match the number on the dice with a row on the chart.
- See which body shape is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column).
- Draw that body shape onto a piece of paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which eyes are on that row (in
the “2nd Roll” column).
- Draw those eyes onto the body of your creature.
- Continue until you have each of the parts you need for your creature.
- Decorate your creature, create a background around it and choose a crazy creature name!