A fun, hands-on activity using a dice and a chart to create an elf.
- Roll the dice and match the number on the dice with a row on the chart.
- See which elf head is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column).
- Draw that elf head onto a piece of paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which face is on that row (in the “2nd Roll” column).
- Draw that face onto your elf’s head.
- Continue until you have each of the parts you need for your elf.
- Decorate your elf and choose an elf name.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!