An educational poster and checklist pages highlighting important items to double check when writing sentences.
- Capital letter – Does my sentence start with a capital letter?
- Finger Spaces – Are there finger spaces between my words?
- Full stop – Does my sentence end with a full stop?
- Read it over – Does my sentence make sense?
This resource has an alternative version to Full stop, which is: Sentence finisher – Does my sentence have a sentence finisher?
This resource includes 2 x posters with all of the information on one page, 4 x individual posters and a sentence checker checklist.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
Children use their phonic knowledge to write words in ways which match their spoken sounds. They also write some irregular common words. They write simple sentences which can be read by themselves and others. Some words are spelt correctly and o...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!