An editable PowerPoint teaching resource about water.
A 23 slide PowerPoint covering how water gets to our tap and how we use water in our everyday lives.
The PowerPoint contains the following:
- tuning in activity
- explanation of the natural water cycle
- explanation and visual aide to explain how water gets to our taps
- explanation of rain water
- activities and ideas on how we can save water
- explanation of why our bodies need water
- activity exploring our lives without water.
All activities mentioned in this PowerPoint can be found in the Water is Life Resource Pack.
Other resources you may like:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Key Stage 1 (KS1) covers students in Year 1 and Year 2.
The principal focus of science teaching in key stage 1 is to enable pupils to experience and observe phenomena, looking more closely at the natural and humanly-constructed world around them. They should be encouraged to be curious and ask questions a...
- Living things and their habitats
- Earth and space
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!